SVP Group Finance
SVP Group Finance - this role is the number 2 position within the finance function of this FTSE listed International Services business.
The role, based in London, will be supporting the CFO with the coordination and communication of the Groups figures to the Executive Board. The role will be responsible for:
* Managing the financial accounting, reporting procedures and consolidation of financial statements of the Group
* Provision of financial planning and analysis
* Timely preparation of management reports, including budgeting, forecasting and reviewing financial performance
* Establishing and improving financial management measures and internal controls
* Handling treasury and corporate tax functions
* Evaluating financial implications for existing and new joint ventures and investments
The successful candidate will be a Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent) Accountant with experience gained within FTSE 100 or 250 listed companies. Your experience will be able to demonstrate a strong technical foundation along with strong analytical skills with the ability to be resourceful with a hands-on approach to establishing and maintaining controls, systems and processes. Additionally, you will have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people across all levels, diverse cultures and professional backgrounds (finance and non-finance).
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: