C# Junior Developer
My client is city based hedge fund who are looking to expand their team and currently in need of a junior c# developer. The main programming language is C# and a few years industry working knowledge in this would be an advantage. You will be expected to : -
- Engage with the development team on a wide variety of projects.
- Produce good quality code under the supervision of the team lead.
- Understand the funds programming standards and test practices.
- Maintaining quality of applications and delivered to production team.
- Keep detailed record of time spent on all tasks.
The ideal candidate will be able to : -
- Collaborate and communicate with other members of the team.
- Handle mulliple projects at the same time.
- Organise and report on their activities.
- Have a solid understanding in structural design and software engineering, relational databases, data structures and algorithms, operating systems and networking.
The candidate must have the following: -
- Degree educated in a quantitative subject i.e. computer science or maths.
- Good numeracy skills.
- At least a 2:1 or above from a top university.
- Passion for finance.