Broadcast Application Support Analyst
Central London based Broadcaster is looking for a Broadcast Application Support Analyst on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. The role will be providing 1st , 2nd & managing some 3rd line support services to users of bespoke and off-the-shelf TV channel management and airtime sales Applications. To be suited to this role you will need to have Broadcast Applications support experience of Channel Management or Airtime sales Broadcast Applications experience with additional technical support skills. This is not a Desktop support role it does require specific Broadcast industry application experience.
Required skills / experience
· A good general knowledge of the Broadcast media sector and associated Channel Management or airtime sales workflows and Applications
· knowledge/understanding of the following systems in particular would be highly beneficial: Broadcast Traffic Systems (BTS), Whats On (MediaGenix). If not then other similar applications such as IBMS, MediaPro (pilat media), On air (sintec), BSS (BSKYB) Vision (Harris), Landmark airtime sales, (Harris),
· Strong understanding of relational database and client/server environments; MSSQL, Oracle, MS Active directory etc
· Positive attitude towards customer service and the quality of its delivery
· Excellent communicator; attentive listener; remains calm under pressure; the ability to explain a technical concept to a non-technical person
· Demonstrable & proven experience of working within application/software support teams
· Demonstrated ability to handle/organize multiple complex technical issues simultaneously.
· ITIL foundation is a desirable qualification