Senior Nursery Assistant
Senior Nursery (Level 3) Assistant White Waltham
Capita Education Resourcing is working with a traditionally run nursery located in White Waltham, Maidenhead to recruit a Senior Nursery Assistant to work with children aged 12 to 18 months. This nursery provides a warm and welcoming environment in which children are nurtured, motivated and eager to learn. The values of this nursery are based on strong caring, respectful, honest and fair principles where each child is given an equal opportunity to thrive, shine, develop, contribute, grow and feel loved and special.
This is a permanent role starting as soon as possible. You will be joining a very friendly and enthusiastic team who are have thrived under the excellent support they receive from management.
Requirements for Senior Nursery assistant:
- Excellent knowledge of child development (2-3 years)
- Must be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Responsibility of key children, being a key carer and all that these duties involve
- NVQ in Childcare Level 3 and relevant experience
- Experience of working with the EYFS curriculum
- Friendly & flexible team player
Key duties of Senior Nursery Assistant:
- Ensuring complete health and safety of all children
- Plan, set up, organise and fully manage daily nursery activities, including meals and snacks, sleeps and rest, structured and free indoor and outside play
- Able to effectively and quickly prioritise the needs of the children within your room at any time
- Demonstrate and strive for ongoing continuous improvements in all procedures and practices
- Have an excellent telephone manner, enabling you to deal with telephone calls and enquiries confidently and professionally
The nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS).
For more information please contact Catherine O'Leary at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV to Catherine.o'