Service Lead RMN/RNLD
Service Lead (RMN/RNLD) vacancy - CAMHS/Adult Mental Health
Barnet, Hertfordshire - up to £45K + Benefits!
A private psychiatric facility on the outskirts of Barnet, providing adult and child/adolescent mental health care, is seeking an established and passionate Service Lead (RMN/RNLD) to join its service on a permanent, full-time basis. This vacancy pays up to £45K p/a for the right candidate, is based on 37.5hrs p/w and offers a competitive range of employee benefits.
My client's facility treats up to 57 service users with enduring and complex mental health conditions and/or suffering acute episodes across two distinct areas according to age. The adult service offers 24 hour care provision, stabilisation and intervention to each service user in accordance with a patient-centric care model. For children and adolescents at the service, a specialist team of healthcare professionals work with service users and their families to create, implement and evaluate the most appropriate package of care. This ensures a safe, secure and effective recovery, and eventual discharge back into community settings.
In order to be considered for this vacancy, you must not only be an RMN/RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration and PIN, but you must have at least one years' experience in a managerial capacity within a similar environment. you must have proven communication, organisational and leadership skills, and be PMVA trained. You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day management of several wards, working in collaboration with the Deputy Managers, and have key roles in areas such as safeguarding, clinical and corporate governance, budget setting and monitoring and patient safety.
The Benefits Package
- Competitive salary of up to £45K per annum
- Private group pension plan
- Generous annual leave allowance (excl. bank holidays)
- Continuous opportunities for L&D
- Assistance with revalidation
- Support with CPD
- Opportunities for career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme on a 24/7 basis
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have over 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 96% recommendation rate from our candidates
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy