Special Educational Needs Support Worker
Randstad Education Cardiff require a confident special educational needs teaching assistant who has experience with emotional and behavioural difficulties. Whilst working with EBD you will be dealing with: disruptive, anti-social and aggressive behaviour, poor peer and family relationships and hyperactivity, attention and concentration problems.
A large number of our roles are within SEN and in particular, we require candidates to have experience with the following:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Severe learning difficulties
- Physical difficulties
If you feel you are our ideal candidate, please apply with your CV today
Please note- If you haven't had a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occassion.