Compliance Manager - 3 days per week
This role will ideally suit someone who is looking for a more relaxed approach to work and someone who is looking for a firm that they can join, have a stable and steady career with whilst also enjoying the finer things in life.
We seek an ACA with experience in general practice or Audit & Accounts who wants to steer away from a client facing role and is keen to help this firm with their ICAEW compliance. You will carry out reviews of the firm and ensure that it is compliant with ICAEW and their membership's regulations.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Dealing with new client take-ons and ensuring they are compliant with the firms requirements
- Client account opening and putting controls in place regarding client's money
- Collation and review of ERA (Exempt regulated activities) questionnaires
- Documentation of a risk assessment for clients
- Identify any non-compliant areas and make recommendations to Partners to remedy
- Produce any relevant internal reports around compliance
- Educate Partners and staff on any compliance/internal requirements with an approachable manner
In order to be successful it is paramount that you are diplomatic, persuasive and have the gravitas to gain respect form the Partners and other staff members within the firm.
For more information please contact Alison Keogh on 0207 269 6312 or email your CV to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: