I am working with a great client of mine who is looking for a Project manager.
The Project Manager will be based in the Nottingham area working on different Tramway extension projects.
Skills and Experience required from the Project Manager:
- Rail experience.
- Excellent knowledge of architectural metalwork & steelwork design and installation.
- Must be able manage the projects through design, manufacture and construction, including liaising / coordinating with main contractor and sub-contractors.
- Prepare, implement and control project programmes. Excellent time management.
- Management of on-site health and safety for your projects including production of detailed method statements and risk assessments.
- Understand CDM Regulations.
- Management of Quality Control to ISO9001 standards for your projects including creation of Inspection and Test Plans and Operation and Maintenance documentation.
- SMSTS or equivalent safety certificate.
- CSCS Project Managers card.
- PTS Card
- Good computer literacy skills.
- High standard or workmanship of own job and expected in others.
The contract will be for a 12 month period and the hourly rate £30 to £35 per hour depending on experience