Java Developer - Java, J2EE, Agile, Junut, Jboss
Java Developer - London - £55,000 - JAVA, J2EE, JUNIT, JBOSS, Web Services, Hibernate - Java Developer - London - £55,000 - JAVA, J2EE, JUNIT, JBOSS, Web Services, Hibernate
My Client is looking for a talented Java Developer!!!
This role will contribute directly to a new large-scale sports book web application delivering a high-performance system to users worldwide. Working with the latest open-source technologies, this role will also be developing in a distributed computing environment, developing and implementing middle-tier software to integrate with third-party services (using web services such as SOAP).
- Server-side development for an n-tier enterprise Java application
- Develop web services to process a high-volume of financial transactions
- Solve challenging technical problems within a distributed environments
- Design, evaluate and review code using Crucible and static analysis reports
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE STUFF HAPPEN?
- 5+ years Java development experience
- 5+ years server-side Enterprise Java experience (J2EE or Java EE)
- 5+ years unit testing frameworks (JUnit) and unit testing practices
- 2+ years developing web services (REST, SOAP or XML-RPC)
- 2+ years Hibernate, JPA, Spring and Maven experience
- 2+ years' experience with web application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty, etc)
- Experience with MOM and ESB is a plus
- Familiarity with any database development
- Familiarity with working in and administrating Linux systems
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and with limited supervision
- Experience working in agile development environment
This is a perm role based in London - Please contact email@example.com for more info
Key words - Java, J2EE, Agile, Spring, JBOSS, JUNIT