An academic not for profit organisation is looking for a skilled Web Developer to join them on a permanent basis. The Web Developer will be required to play a part in developing and supporting all aspects of the organisations online infrastructure and web systems. You will also be required to support the Web Development Team maintain the day to day support of the organisation's online systems.
It is essential that you have excellent communication and organisational skills as you will often be liaising with people both internally and externally.
- At least 3 years experience of:
- SQL Server 2005
- SQL, T-SQL, SQL stored procedures and database maintenance functions.
- IIS and Windows servers
- A thorough understanding of general web issues such as web browser rendering differences, W3C accessibility guidelines and their implementation etc
- Experience of producing specifications, documentation, training guides and training for developed systems.
- Experience of the full project lifecycle from planning to implementation and subsequent support and development.
- Must be able to demonstrate successful experience of working in a team
- A thorough understanding of web application security and experience of coding to mitigate these threats
Computappoint is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.