Head of Project Management/Projects Director
Head of Project Management/Projects Director - Our client, a small Consultancy based in Central London is urgently looking for a Head of Project Management/Projects Director to replace their current Head of Project Management. You will be managing one Project Manager but it is your remit to grow the team over the next 3-6 months so experience hiring and developing a team is essential. There will be an opportunity to go permanent at the end of the contract.
As Head of Project Management/Projects Director you also must be able to effectively allocate and plan project resources and will need experience either working within a Digital Agency or working closely with a Digital Agency, the company is still developing so is fairly intimate thus personality fit is crucial. You will lead and command internal meetings and will regularly attend meetings with new and existing clients.
Head of Project Management skills required:
- Extensive Project and Program Management experience
- Experienced with recruiting, growing and developing teams
- Familiar with Digital Transformation and working within or alongside a Digital Agency
- Have managed Projects/Programmes for large organisations with complex infrastructures
- Good technical understanding with ability to liaise with technical teams
- Have Project Managed a migration
**Please contact Rachel - firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel on 020 7928 2525 for further information on the role**