Lead Test Analyst - Regulatory Reporting - Banking
Lead Test Analyst, Bristol, Banking, £300-400 per day
A leading banking client in Bristol urgently requires a Lead Test Analyst, to work on a Regulatory Reporting programme on a 6-month rolling contract paying £300-400 per day.
The successful Lead Test Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- Ideally an accounting background of experience of working on accounting systems
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting or Basel II
- Good experience with Quality Centre
- Strong UAT background
- Writing test scripts, test plans and test strategies
- Banking of Financial Services experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately.
Key Words: Test Analyst, Regulatory Reporting, Accountant, UAT, SIT, Basel II, Banking, Quality Centre, Stakeholder management, BAU, Commercial, Testing, Retail, ACCA, CIMA, ACA, SAP, Risk, Test Scripts, Test Plans
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com