Technical Analyst - Anti Fraud / UNIX / eRCM / AML / Compliance
Technical Analyst - Anti Fraud / UNIX / eRCM / AML - Financial Services - Perm - London - Up to £70K
An investment bank is looking for an experience Technical Analyst to join their growing organisation. The successful Technical Analyst will have a proven history of working within the AML/Anti-fraud areas. You will also be engaging with Business Analysts and delivery teams to gather detailed business requirements, delivering high quality solutions.
Essential Skills & Background:
- AML, KYC and other finance regulatory / compliance mandates
- UNIX or Windows based scripting experience essential
- Operating system level scripting is required alongside FTP exposure and security mechanisms on both Unix and Windows systems
- Background in system administration would be desirable
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering products, such as Fircosoft, Fortent, Actimize, and eRCM would be ideal
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Analyst who has largely worked in the Financial Services / Antifraud Environment to take the next step in their career.
Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions about the role.
Computappoint is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.