Project Manager - Telecommunications - Investment Bank - Chat
Project Manager - Front Office - Investment Bank - Chat Messaging - XEP, XMPP - Roll out - Global
A Tier 1 Investment Bank are seeking to hire an experienced IT Project Manager with strong experience of rolling out social networking applications (lync, lotus notes, LCS, OCS etc) within financial services. The Project Manager must have excellent experience working with the Front Office and global stakeholders throughout the various stages of the application roll out.
This snr PM will be joining the internal chat messaging programme and will be responsible for the following:
- manage the global project team
- manage external vendors
- lead project in line with bank-wide PMO standards (use of MS project/Sharepoint etc) leading the roll-out of the new chat product, replacing currently legacy applications
- Investment Banking Project/Programme management
- Internal Chat Messaging or similar application roll-outs (lync, lotus notes, LCS, OCS etc)
- strong MS Project/MS Sharepoint
- Project Management Accreditation (PMP or Prince 2)
- Vendor Management
This is a good opportunity for somebody with the correct skillset to join a leading Investment Bank and lead their enterprise roll-out of a new chat messaging product. Front Office experience is also critical for this position.