KS1 or KS2
We are a popular academy with a growing and developing family of schools. We place great importance on the quality teaching and learning to ensure all students make satisfactory levels of progress as a minimum.
Our school seeks the services of an engaging and motivated primary teacher to deliver outstanding lessons. The ability to offer a specialist subject is welcomed. Exceptional creative skills with an understanding of the national curriculum are essential for the successful candidate.
All members of the school are committed to improving the life chances of all children. We strive for excellence and encourage all staff to develop their teaching skills through sharing best practice and continued CPD.
- A relentless focus on raising standards, particularly in English & mathematics.
- Non-selective, learning communities that value the abilities & achievements of all.
- Commitment to providing for every child, the best possible environment for learning.
- Recognize the entitlement of all pupils to a balanced, integrated curriculum.
- Promotes a calm, safe, learning environment.
- Enhancing learning potential of students through investment in new ICT technologies
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
- excellent classroom practice
- commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
- a team player approach
- willingness to give and receive support
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full CRB check. For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or email your CV