Personal Tax Assitant Manager Big 4
This Big 4 accountancy practice are recruiting for a Personal Tax Assistant Manager to add to an expanding team and hit the ground running.
You will be maintaining a portfolio of diverse clients whilst identifying tax planning opportunities and supervising junior members.
Responsibilities will include
* Preparing tax returns and dealing with relative papers
* Managing their allocated client portfolio to include planning, execution of the work, drafting of correspondence and billing
* Providing premier tax advice to clients.
* Liaison with the HMRC&C.
* Managing all tax affairs for allocated clients.
* Assisting in assignments in relation client finances.
* Producing presentations on relevant tax topics
Successful applicants will be required to possess the following:
* Thorough personal and trust tax experience to include knowledge of offshore, domicile and residence affairs.
* CTA Qualification with 2 years Post Qualification Experience
* Excellent inter personal skills.
* Effective marketing skills.
To find out more please call James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: