Java Developer - Java / J2EE / Oracle / Programmer
Java Developer - Java / J2EE / Oracle / Web Services / Programmer
Java Developer - Java / J2EE / Oracle / Web Services / Programmer - Perm- Up to £40k -London
A highly regarded company are looking for an experienced Java Developer where the main responsibility of the role will be to develop additional functionality and interfaces to the company's primary CRM application.
The Java Developer will be developing, testing and implementing new systems processes and enhancements using Java and Oracle development tools and features. Good communication skills are key for this environment as there will be a lot of liaising with the team and management to understand, report on and manage projects and the development process.
Essential experience for the Java Developer:
- Excellent Java development skills (J2EE)
- Involvement across all phases of project development including design, implementation and testing.
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Web Services experiences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and communicate technical subjects at a level appropriate for target audiences.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate and Apache Tomcat is very highly regarded.
Computappoint is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.