WPF Developer - RAD
The main task is to industrialise an established key Treasury process, re-engineering it away from Excel to a C# GUI/Server application.
Work with the spreadsheet team to understand the existing process and then design and implement components that can be used within the existing spreadsheet system and also within a GUI based application that is to be developed.
* Maths / Engineering / Computer Science degree
* Ability to work in fast moving environment
* Flexible with well developed problem solving abilities
* Established record for producing robust, maintainable and future-proof code
* Very strong C# programming skills
* Strong UI design, including WPF and MVVM pattern
* Experience of working closely with Investment Banking Trading desks
* Database design and implementation
* Some exposure to rates business