RAD Developer - OOP / Risk / Java / C# - Banking
RAD Developer - OOP / Risk / Java / C# - Banking - Contract - £500-£600p/day - London
A large international bank currently has a requirement for an experienced developer to work within their Risk IT team. As part of the ongoing evolution and operation of the bank's market and counterparty risk systems, the successfully developer should have a keen interest in risk markets coupled with previous experience in object oriented development.
- Object oriented programming experience essential is essential (OOP - particular knowledge of Java or C# would be ideal.
- Relevant experience within the Risk arena (VaR, greeks, etc)
- Use of SQL within the professional environment
- Hands-on approach, but also a strong business awareness and ability to communicate with ease to "non-technical" individuals.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience RAD / OOP Developer and will give the successful candidate excellent exposure to market risk management subjects and practitioners.
Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.