Kenyan Healthcare Charity Looking for Volunteer Accountant
Does the sound of working for a Kenyan charity excite you? Do you want to swap the hustle and bustle of the City for the Savannah Grasslands of East Africa?
If so, visit the AfID website to find out how you can utilise your accounting skills to help build sustainable financial management for a great charity in Kenya.
The charity works to educate and raise awareness amongst children and young adults on sexual and reproductive health, their responsibilities and medical services available to them. Additionally, they provide support to children infected with or affected by HIV and AIDS.
A volunteer accountant is required to conduct an internal audit – understand the structure of the organisation, assess its existing financial procedures and controls, and make recommendations/ implementations that are deemed necessary.
To find out more or apply to apply for this role please visit the AfID website: afid.org.uk
More jobs like this
- Contract £100,000 or more Finance Accountancy jobs in North East England
- Contract £100,000 or more Finance Banking, Finance & Insurance jobs in North East England
- Contract £100,000 or more Finance Charity jobs in North East England
- Contract £100,000 or more Finance Public Sector jobs in North East England
- Contract £100,000 or more Finance Travel, Leisure & Tourism jobs in North East England