Business Analyst - Dashboard Developer
A leading financial services organisation requires a business analyst with experience of using interactive dashboard design packages (SAP/Xcelsius) and an advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel. The role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate with strong emphasis on team involvement.
The responsibilities of the Business intelligence developer will include;
- Developing reporting capabilities and the way information is delivered to managers and the wider organisation
- Ensuring the existing management information service remains at a high standard
- Support and contribute to the design of user friendly and reliable reporting tools, keeping managers informed of the key issues affecting their teams’ performance.
- Supporting the ongoing delivering of accurate scorecards at individual, team and departmental level and broaden the use of scorecards to new areas of the organisation
- Practical experience on dashboard reporting
- Have worked with a mixture of software packages and systems and experience of building a range of meaningful MI and BI reports
- Excellent computer skills with experience of writing SQL statements
- Confident problem solving skills along with data analysis and programming skills
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by CMC Consulting http://www.cmcconsulting.co.uk
Where UK qualifications are specified we will take into account overseas equivalents. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case