Business Development Consultant - Graduate Program
This company benefits from a strong management team and have a blue-chip infrastructure in place which will drive future scalability and growth, yet they remain very collegiate and apolitical in their culture.
This would be a great place to work, especially as they are also located in a lovely part of town near Smithfield Market, working alongside many other high-tech forward-thinking firms aspiring to be the next Google. In addition, the company has been very successful thus far and has a stable and enviable client list that is growing rapidly in line with a carefully considered business strategy.
Your role will focus on Business Development where you will be responsible for closing sales and nurturing relationships with potential and existent clients.
- Sales Experience (ideally some telesales)
- Great Communicator;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Focused, organised and agile in their thinking;
- Engaging, out-going and friendly personality.
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £23,000 + commission
- Excellent social working atmosphere
- Professional training
- Fast career progression
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Sales Accountancy jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Sales Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Sales Banking, Finance & Insurance jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Sales Charity jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Sales Education jobs in London (Central)