Primary Education Test Developer
My client a company based in Durham are currently looking to appoint a Test Developer to work within their research department.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has been established for over 30 years. Ideally you will have have knowledge and experience of the national primary curriculum as well as primary school testing and assessments.
• Play a key role in the full test development cycle from scoping a product, be it a bespoke test or the further development of an existing computer-delivered assessment, through the development and trialling phases to final delivery
• Develop test content, including verbal, mathematics and non-verbal ability material
• Organise and conduct trials of new assessments within schools
• Conduct pilots of new assessment material prior to larger trials in schools
• Coordinate the data entry and statistical analysis of data from trials of new assessments
• Coordinate the production of assessment administration instructions
• Take responsibility for version control of new items and test materials
• Network effectively with individual schools, groups of schools and the organisations which represent groups of schools to deliver existing contracts and co-ordinate the trialling of test materials
• Undertake travel, networking and liaison with existing and potential clients, including making presentations at conferences and exhibitions. This will generally be within the UK but may occasionally involve international travel
• Participate in research activity
This is an immediate requirement so ideally you with have little or no notice.