Fantastic Opportunties for Qualifed Primary Teachers in Nottingham
Connex are urgently seeking qualified teachers for day to day and long term supply in the St Ann's, Mapperley, Sneinton areas of Nottingham.
Due to a large base of schools in these areas we are eager to register and get on board local primary teachers who are passionate and enthusiastic about teaching.
In return you'll receive a fantastic rate of pay, lots of communication and continued support from your personal consultant.
The schools we deal with also offer support and guidance whilst you are at work.
So if you're looking for day to day work where you can be flexible in the days that you work from week to week, or something more long term then Connex Education can help you!
For more information on these posts please contact Craig on 0115 824 3001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position you must:
- Be reliable and flexible
- Be eligible to work in the U.K.
- Be a resident in the U.K.
- Have a minimum of 6 months teaching experience
Key Features for working with Connex education are:
• Unrivalled commitment to quality and safeguarding
• Daily and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
• Round the clock support from experienced Consultants
• We have strong relationships with a wide choice of schools across Nottinghamshire
• Comprehensive briefings on both schools and assignments