SCRUM MASTER - AGILE COACH - EDINBURGH OR GLASGOW
Experienced SCRUM Master required to join a leading firm in Edinburgh or Glasgow. You will be involved in empowering team members through adopting Agile practices, helping on strategic projects across the business. Financial services experience isn't essential.
- Strong experience working as Scrum Master/Agile Coach in software development;
- Strong knowledge of broader Agile methodologies and frameworks, e.g. Lean and Kanban;
- Strong track record of timely, quality delivery using Agile methodologies;
- Certified qualification as a Scrum Master (preferably via Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org)
- Financial services experience
- Support a team of around 25 consisting of Business Analysts, developers, Solution Architects and Product Owners.
- Facilitate daily team synchronisation stand-ups/scrums, sprint planning sessions, retrospectives and sprint delivery demos/show-and-tells;
- Engage proactively with Product Owners to maintain the product backlogs, with a focus on ensuring that backlog items/requirements are ready for planning into a sprint;
- Promote active collaboration between the multi-disciplinary participants in team;
- Develop relevant metrics that help the team see how they are progressing and provide management insight regarding the performance of the team;
- Ensure that dependencies with other teams across the firm or with third parties are highlighted during sprint planning sessions and managed accordingly;
- Work closely with the Head of Software Delivery to develop a continuous improvement programme that seeks to empower the team through adoption of best practice tools and methods;
- Adhere to the firm's Information Security standards, policies and procedures;
- Engage with the wider community of delivery management practitioners across the firm.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
Job reference: 10523
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.