I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for a luxury fashion retailer. They are looking for an experienced Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable clerk to join their busy and very, friendly finance Team on a Temp Contract.
The role will report into the Credit Control Manager and you will have responsibility for your own ledger. Therefore the ideal candidate will have worked in a similar environment and be confident in managing their own accounts.
The duties will include:
- Management of approximately 300 live accounts
- Undertaking all outbound debt collection via telephone and email
- Answering all inbound telephone and email queries
- Account Reconciliations
- Answering all customer correspondence
- Cash allocation as required
- Preparation and posting of all required journals
- Creating of Invoices and Credit Notes daily
- Work closely with the business for resolution of customer billing queries
- Can work to targets set
- Credit Checking and carrying out references
- Assistance with all ad hoc reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will need to be a people person, who is technically strong, able to deal with a query and able to nurture relationships. Experience of Sage would be beneficial and good Excel skills are a must