Technical Systems Analyst/Developer - FTSE 100 Company
Technical Systems Analyst for a leading wealth management company sat in the FTSE 100
Based in Cirencester with attractive salary £30,000 to £40,000 and Excellent Benefits!
My client is looking for a technical systems analyst that is highly skilled and in SQL, VB and .Net. The main purpose of the job will entail converting the business requirements into a technical specifications for the business to interpret and then reviewing the code prior to testing and implementation.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Translating the business requirements into technical specification by speaking to the users.
- Understanding, Developing and approving solutions using .NET and SQL.
- Being a key link between the internal business areas, System Developers, Business Analyst and Project Managers.
- Using existing systems and understanding how they can be enhanced to support additional requirements.
- Providing crucial and operational support to wider technology teams.
Skills you will require
- Have a advanced understanding of .Net, SQL and VB
- Has experience in System Analysis
- A hands on experience with software development and documentation.
- Able to work under pressure and will remain highly motivated, will not shy away from leading a team but also being a strong team player.
- Strong written and communication skills.
What they can offer you;
A successful candidate will work directly with an ever-growing wealth management company who rewards its staff no end, the opportunity to progress internally is possible as long as you are willing and able. They will offer a non-contributory pension from the off, private medical, life insurance and a share save incentive plan to name a few!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960216915