Audio Visual Installation Engineer
We are currently seeking Audio Visual Installation Engineers to work with our well-established client who operate on a nationwide scale. Our client is sourcing freelance Audio Visual Engineers to work across multiple projects. To be considered for this role you will need to have a minimum of 2 year's experience as a Audio Visual Installation Engineer and hold a valid CSCS/ECS Card. You must have experience with installing screens, smart-boards, video walls, racks, and projectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Installation of screens, smart-boards, video walls, racks and projectors
- Network Infrastructure Cabling
- Soldering, Crimp, Terminating
- Wiring Diagrams, Schematics
- Plan and prioritise work activities.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in a safe manner in accordance with H&S.
Skills and Experience
- 2 years+ of AV Installation
- A valid ECS/CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Own hand tools,steps, drills and full PPE
- Reliable, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Customer facing
To be considered for the role you will need to apply with an up to date CV and provide two references.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80165821