This specialist financial services company, based in Fareham, is searching for the perfect Completions Consultant to join their team. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm with fantastic benefits too!
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Provide first class customer service to all customers, both internal and external
- Manage all enquiries efficiently, effectively, and in line with company standards and policies
- Handle all correspondence, including letters, calls, emails and faxes, from third parties
- Stay up to date with regulations, best practices and changes to procedure where relevant
- Fulfil general mortgage administrator duties, in additional to ad hoc projects
- Understand and follow all compliance standards
- English and Maths GCSE qualifications are essential
- You’ll have previous experience with a mortgage lender or something similar, with a background in completions being desirable
- Understanding mortgage product life cycles will come naturally to you, as well as an enthusiasm for the industry
- You’ll have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access, understand the importance of the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money laundering, MCOBS, MMR and CML being essential
This is an exciting opportunity within the mortgage industry for the right candidate, with excellent career prospects within a busy and friendly team. The successful candidate will require a clear credit and full DBS check which will be carried out by the company prior to starting. Interested? Apply now.