Software Engineer - Java Developer - Java Front Office Develope
Software Engineer - Java Developer - Java Front Office Developer - London
Software Engineer - Java Developer required to join a leading Financial Organisation based in London. This role is driven by one strategic objective to deliver quality software to tight timelines as well as providing technical solutions to support the bank's Financial Markets business as well as support requirements from other projects. You will be working in the development community; however, you must be able to collaborate with business analysts, project managers, business stakeholders and other technical experts across multiple locations.
As a Java Developer - Software Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
* End-to-end design, development and support of risk management systems
* You will work and liaise directly with the Front Office, Middle Office, Product Control and various risk functions
* Functional programming
* Responsible for the full development lifecycle for implementing the Bank's risk management system or working on processes to improve the control of the platform.
* Write efficient, clear code and be able to articulate what has been implemented and why.
As a Java Developer - Software Engineer, it is essential that you have previous experience within a similar position along with the following skill and knowledge: -
* 8+ years hands on development with investment banking IT experience
* Strong Java
* Scala knowledge
* Financial Market domain knowledge
* Experience/familiarity with control processes for FM platforms.
* Strong architectural and engineering background with experience of delivery.
* Strong Java skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, Java Developer professional to join a leading Finanical organisation based in London. For further details please apply by sending your cv to .
This is language antagonistic (Java / Scala / Agile / FM Platforms)
London / Agile / Developer / Software engineer / Data management / design patterns / Spring / Scala/ Java / FM Platform/ Investment banking
Start Date: Asap
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 + excellent benefits package
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.