Recruit 121 Finance and Accounting Solutions are working in association with a company in Cardiff who are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis to support a new project for 2 - 3 months.
- Project management
- Complete manual transactional client on a daily basis
- Preparation of balance sheet accounts and reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including financial and non-financial data
- Investigating outstanding reconciled items
- Testing of new systems
- Analysis and reporting as required
- Manage the database including all financial documents
The ideal candidate for the role will:
- Qualified or Part Qualified
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels
- Be highly organised
- Have good Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups & Macros)
- Be flexible and adaptable in a constantly evolving and changing environment
- Be experienced with Oracle
- Experience in high volume transactions
- Available ASAP
This is a temporary position in a nation-wide company which would provide you with an excellent opportunity to work with a large brand.
There is a possibility for a more permanent opportunity within the organisation for the right candidate.
RECRUIT121 Finance and Accounting Recruitment Solutions specialises in sourcing and placing qualified and part qualified accountants. Working with a variety of businesses, we recruit the most talented accountancy professionals in the industry