An excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a leading global technology business on an interim contract
My client is a leading global technology business, working from their UK headquarters based in West London
The Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities;
- You will drive the marketing execution with Distribution to their partners in line with the overall EMEAR Distribution strategy, working with the EMEAR Partner and Distribution marketing lead, and marketing colleagues in EMEAR, global and country.
- You will innovate and develop digital marketing with agreed Distributors in EMEAR.
- You will build strong business relationships with agreed Regional and country Distribution Account Managers, and strong relationships with Distribution marketing.
- You will also build excellent working relationships global and country colleagues to ensure we are as agile and productive as possible in our execution.
- Working with marketing and sales colleagues (both internal and Distribution) to develop and implement a marketing 'with' strategy and execution plan that delivers against agreed business and marketing objectives. You will ensure alignment to the marketing operating model of country lead, customer first, always digital and mobile.
- Work closely with country-based marketing colleagues to understand what is best executed in country and in region. You will execute in region, and in agreement with the country marketing lead, in country.
- Ensure and maintain an understanding of the Distributor's business across the region including challenges and content needs.
- Co-ordinate with marketing colleagues who will deliver 'to' Distribution marketing.
The Successful candidate should have the following skillset;
- You have proven channel, preferably Distributor, marketing experience.
- You have proven digital marketing experience and an appetite to learn.
- You are a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills who can build relationships at all levels with local, regional and global colleagues as part of a virtual or physical team and across disciplines.
- You are a strategic thinker who enjoys execution with good organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects across countries within budgets and to the deadline.
- You are able to collaborate, lead and work under pressure in a fast-paced matrix organization
- You are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy
The successful candidate will be offered a daily rate of between £180- £220pd. Although the home office will be in West London there is opportunity to regularly work from home