Injection Moulding Technician/ Shift Supervisor
This well-established award winning moulding business is currently seeking an experienced Injection Moulding Technician/ Shift Supervisor to join their team in Devon. Relocation Assistance available!
Working within a busy moulding environment consisting of 12 machines (Arburg) you will work a 40-hour week (Double Days: 0600-1400/1400-2200), leading a shift in the moulding production facility with responsibility for production, health and safety, quality and industry best practise.
As Technician / Shift Supervisor, your duties will include -
- Leading and managing a production shift, monitoring injection moulding machine and equipment utilisation to ensure optimum efficient production
- Holding accountability for product quality, encouraging good housekeeping, managing small tools and consumables
- Setting of single shot and two shot mould tools, programming robots and overseeing the use of production control packs.
To be successful in the role of Injection Moulding Technician / Shift Supervisor, the ideal candidate -
- Have a strong technical background, be familiar with the injection moulding process (setting single and two shot mould tools), possess good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Be a confident and utterly reliable individual with strong leadership credentials, able to handle the additional managerial responsibility required of the post
- Have an ability to learn quickly, to absorb new skills, mentor others and be an ambassador for the business
- Be fit and able to cope with the physical demands of working in a manufacturing environment, follow health and safety procedures and happily undertake shift work
What you get in return -
- Get to work for a young, dynamic and innovative manufacturing business with a 'service' ethos
- Be part of a technically accomplished team and directly influence the growth of the business; gaining valuable technical experience as part of a close-knit, friendly team
- £26,000 - 30,000 depending on experience/ability.
- Career progression
- Receive regular product/service and skills training, undertaking visits to customers and suppliers
- Work in a friendly company environment with free on-site parking
- Relocation assistance
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960186399