DATA ARCHITECT IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
Great opportunity for experienced Data Architect interested in building career in financial services.
My client, a prestigious company based in Gloucestershire, is currently seeking a Data Architect to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to design new solutions for projects on an enterprise scale, providing excellent services to the company's clients and partners that allows them to exploit quality and trusted data across the company's systems.
The successful candidate will have experience in development environment, data modelling, data warehousing, data integration and master data. Data structures will act as a bridge between business strategy and technology.
- Produce Data Models (conceptual, logical and physical)
- Determine Data requirements to support business processes
- Produce Data Flows - both current and proposed
- Data analysis and identify change opportunities
- Data modelling and ability to use modelling tools (like ErWin)
- Technical support of Data Management
- Develop data policies and standards
- Liaising with Onshore and Offshore Development Partners
- 5+ years' experience in Data Modelling
- Great experience of capturing data requirements
- Experience using data modelling tools (eg. ErWin)
- Understanding of Database Normalisation is essential
- Experience utilising Data Warehousing, Data Integration & Big Data
- Understanding of application architecture and Business Architecture
- Experience using SQL and Integration Tools
- Experience in Financial Services or Regulatory organisation would be beneficial
The organisation is rapidly growing therefore great chance for career progression. Training will also be provided.
Salary package up to £70,000 per annum that includes excellent benefits package with annual bonus scheme, car allowance, 10% pension scheme, bupa healthcare.
If the above opportunity is of your interest, please attach your most recent CV and it will be reviewed straight after.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129711