Sellick Partnership are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and highly motivated Auditor to join a large public sector organisation. With multiple sites across the North East, our client thrives to be the preferred supplier of internal audit, technology risk assurance and counter fraud service in the North East and Cumbria, with a reputation for quality, professionalism and client focus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for…
- Providing independent evaluation of compliance with internal control procedures and the efficient use of resources both for routine systems (financial and non-financial)
- Investigating and responding to routine enquiries from clients, external agencies and staff, providing assistance and advice as required under the auspices of the Senior Auditor or Audit Manager
- Undertaking all types of audits, risk assessments and consultancy assignments in accordance with the Public Sector Standards and Manual; own procedures and guidance; and appropriate good practice or professional guidance
- Allocated assignments, and supervision of any audit trainees on that assignment, providing on the job training as required
The ideal candidate will…
- Have experience within an NHS organisation
- Have at least 1 year audit experience
- Be able to liaise with senior management
- Have knowledge and skills to contribute effectively to the operation of the Audit Team
If you would like to find out more on this position, please send your CV with immediate effect.
Alternately, can you recommend anyone from your professional network that may be interested?
In return, we would be pleased to offer a referral reward of £75 in vouchers of your choice for each placement, if our client successfully appoints the person you recommend.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.