A friendly and professional multi-service law firm based in Bedford but with extensive links across the South of England. This firm provide concise while informative service across a range of platforms and languages. They pride themselves on their availability, efficiency and approachable nature and appreciate the value of commercially minded employees which is reflected in a transparent progression plan. Currently this firm are in the process of expanding therefore now is an extremely promising time to join.
Worked alongside experienced fee earning staff you will provide legal support. Your work will focus on but not be limited to: client meetings; attending/arranging conferences and client meetings; research; case and bundle preparation. Further, you may assist with networking and marketing of the services provided by the firm. You will also assist the Head of Department meaning there is a wide scope for personal development. If successful you will have the opportunity to develop and potentially be able to apply for a training contract at the firm.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A minimum of 12 months experience within an Immigration environment
- LPC (preferred not essential) or GDL
- Able to generate fees following predetermined targets
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Able to manage and adhere to strict deadlines
- Current knowledge and skills in compliance with continual professional development
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills