Our client is one of the fastest growing and most successful consumer-tech start-ups within the financial services world. They have won multiple awards and are drastically changing and improving the way we can access and manage our finances on a daily basis. They are looking to hire a CRM Manager into the growing team. This role is in London.
The business are a fast-paced, disruptive and rapidly growing consumer-tech business (FinTech). The company have big ambitions to change financial services for the good of consumers. They are looking to hire a CRM Manager into the business - this role will be responsible for developing the CRM strategy with the aim of contributing to acquisition, revenue and retention targets.This role will create beautiful, educational, relevant campaigns that are personalised to an audience of 1.
This role is based in London.
Key responsibilities of the CRM Manager:
- Ownership of the delivery of our trigger based communications, committing to engagement and revenue KPIs.
- Heavily involved with analysing on-site behaviour, machine learning data and credit score date to further segment our users.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey to create beautiful, highly relevant and personalized emails.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the range of products best suited to segments, to deliver a tailored offers customer experience.
- Work with the CRM Manager to write campaign briefs, based on a learned knowledge of customer triggers, interests and behavioural patterns.
- Manage the CRM agency/internal designers/writers to ensure the brief is understood and all deliverables (content, design, build) are on time and on budget.
- Research and recommend implementations of industry best practice and trends.
- Manage, set up and launch campaigns within mail server.
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure relevant and targeted offers and content.
- Must have worked for a consumer and digital focused business, building and executing behaviour based CRM campaigns
- This candidate will be highly commercial and used to working towards revenue focused targets
Up to £60,000 plus company benefits