Senior / Principal Civil Engineer
I am working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who undergoing a recruitment drive to help support the increasing pipeline of work. The company are a common fixture in the NCE Top 100 and have over 100 staff across the UK. I met with one of the Directors in the London office who outlined exciting plans for the future.
They are looking for a Principal Civil Engineer to join the London office. The preference is for permanent staff, however they wouldn't rule out good candidates on a contract basis.
- You will be working on large residential redevelopments, schools, highways and sewer diversion projects.
- Experience of flood risk, SUDS, S106 and S278 will be required
- Expected software experience: AutoCAD, PDS, MicroDrainage
- You will be required to manage projects and conduct meetings with the design teams and the clients
- Chartership expected (CEng / MICE) for a Principal position
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please give Elliot a call on 0207 960 2580