Role: Payroll Assistant
Company Sector: Recruitment Consultancy
Location: City of London
Salary: £20K - £25K
Contract Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
We are looking for a Junior Payroll Assistant to join a fast paced, AIM Listed Recruitment Consultancy. We are based in The City of London, seeking someone with strong drive and a positive outlook who is easily adaptable to change. The successful candidate will work within our dynamic team and will be responsible for a large contract payroll function.
What are the key tasks & activities?
- Producing a weekly and monthly payroll.
- Liaising with Contractors, Ltd Companies, Contractor Care, Consultants and occasionally Clients.
- Dealing with queries from other departments within finance.
- Carrying out monthly reconciliations to account for all accrued costs.
What skills do i need?
- Good communication skills at all levels both internally and externally.
- To maintain and input payroll information in a precise and accurate manner.
- To be responsible for the provision of an efficient and effective payroll service.
- Ensuring service users are provided with accurate information at all times.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must be pro-active not reactive.
- Flexibility and willingness to work as team member.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Checking and processing of contractor time sheets, limited company invoices, and expenses.
- Raising associated client invoices as per customer’s requirements.
- PO numbers, billing cycles, PDF copies, self billing etc.
What is essential to this role?
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Previous contract payroll experience in the recruitment industry.
- Knowledge of foreign currencies.
If this sounds like you and you are Immediately Available please apply direct.