Sales, Events & Marketing Manager
The Sales, Events & Marketing Managers are hardworking individuals who manage our clients in house special events teams along with creating and maintaining inspiring social media content. Reporting in to the Director of sales you play an important role in maximising and seeking out new business.
A global, well respected brand.
As one of the Sales, Events & Marketing Managers you will be responsible for helping establish our clients profile and reputation both locally and regionally.
- Working with the Director of Sales in their target market place, establishing the profile and reputation both locally and regionally, across all key segments.
- Implement the actions as defined within the hotel RSM (revenue, sales and marketing) plan, making full use of the group marketing toolkit.
- Maximise lead generation (new and existing business) across all channels for all hotels in each region.
- Ensure BDRC and Venue Verdict targets are consistently achieved.
- Working with the Guest Direct booking teams to fully maximise conversion, including cross selling and referral opportunities where appropriate.
- Proactively seek out new business, raising the profile of each hotel both locally and regionally. Full development and deployment of activity calendar and RSM plans.
- Day to day management of social media channels, with a particular focus on Facebook to maximise audience engagement and revenue opportunities.
- Proactively support the Director of Sales with quarterly review of each hotel RSM via the TAG (Target, Action, Growth) sessions.
- To manage the SSE (Special event executive) hotel team
- experience in sales, events and marketing
- passionate and driven to achieve
- hard working and resilient
- keen to further develop and grow within the organisation
- organised and able to juggle a heavy workload
* Employee Awards
* Group Pension
* In store and Online discount cards
* Life Assurance
* Health Care Assistance Fund
* Friends and Family Discounts
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80141474