Health Care Assistant
Health Care Assistant
Full time - Permanent Role - Addlestone - Surrey
Carejoy Healthcare specialising in temporary and permanent opportunities in the private and public sectors, is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, caring and compassionate HCA to join our client’s team and manage the needs of the client’s residents.
This exciting opportunity has arisen from one of our client with a group of seven homes, that owns and operates nursing homes and care suites for over 500 residents in Surrey, Kent and Sussex.
NVQ/QCF 2 or NVQ/QCF 3
- Provide a high standard of care in an efficient, kind and respectful manner, preserving the dignity and self respect of the resident at all times
- Be aware and maintain infection control measures
- Maintain safety standards
- Report any accidents involving either staff or residents
- Observance of Health and Safety requirements.
- Participate in residents Care Planning.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide support and assistance for residents and day clients throughout the period of duty. This includes all aspects of personal hygiene, dressing, nutrition and social needs. Maintain a clean and tidy environment.
Ensure correct use of equipment in particular moving and handling
Provide essential physical and mental stimulation by participating in recreational and social activities with residents, individually or in a group and assist the Activities Co-ordinator as required
Ensure at all times, in conjunction with other members of staff, that the physical, emotional and social well being of each resident is maintained in a safe and homely environment
Ensure that residents are offered choice and that their rights are acknowledged and preserved
Complete daily reports for residents on Residata and feedback to Registered Nurse on duty.
If you are interested, please get in contact now to find out more about the position or other positions available in your local area by calling on 0 1 4 8 3 7 7 9 5 5 2. Alternatively you can forward your CV to info @carejoy.co.uk or Stefania.epicoco @carejoy.co.uk.
You can also apply and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch soon!
If you know of HCAs that may be interested, please get in touch now as we offer a referral scheme.