Senior Pricing Analyst
"The goal of this role is to ensure we have a clear, simple and compelling pricing structure and strategy. To ensure our commercial pricing is market relevant and value based"
Our client is a global business in the heart of Surrey - a company who offers fantastic progression opportunities, and a business experiencing positive change.
- Serve as a first-line of contact to answer field questions relating to Pricing
- Ensure all queries are answered or addressed via either easy resolution or triage to appropriate contacts for escalation.
- Liaise closely with the Finance and IT teams to implement system-related price book updates
- Lead the day-to-day execution of the annual pricing review and implementation program, the core elements of which run from July to December
- Provide support on analysis requirements, liaising with program-assigned Finance analysts
- Create consultation packs for discussion with leadership team on recommended price adjustments
- Coordinate Product team and reviews of price list content/structure
- Maintain the pricing content on SharePoint and other systems, in particular price lists and materials
- In addition, this role covers the following critical support areas:
- Support subscription and solution price calculator tool maintenance, development and education across the business.
- Lead or support ongoing pricing-related investigation, analysis and reporting
- Support reporting and evidentiary material for pricing-related SOX control requirements.
- Familiarity working in a position with global reach across Finance and commercial functions
- Excellent analysis skills - highly numerate with demonstrable advanced Excel knowledge. A finance qualification would be advantageous
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
£50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus and other benefits