PPC Manager (Agency) - Richmond - Excellent Opportunity
PPC Manager - Richmond - Excellent Opportunity!
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced PPC manager looking to take the next step in their career. An integral part of a very busy team, the PPC manager will support the Paid Media Strategy Lead in delivering paid search strategies for an expanding client base and will be responsible for the day-to-day management and reporting of campaigns.
You will spend your time working across diverse clients, from B2B finance to charity, and will be able to take ownership of your campaigns with the support of a mentoring team lead. Your primary focus will be on paid search campaigns, but there will also be opportunity to contribute to paid social and even SEO if your interest and ability stretches that way. This role presents a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience across diverse knowledge areas and build your career skillset in a small agency where you will be given greater responsibility
· Define and implement the Paid Search strategy for a range of clients, including B2B, finance and charity campaigns
· Manage large scale PPC and shopping campaigns across Google and Bing as well as other platforms - and manage all paid search advertising campaigns
· Manage PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and retargeting networks
· Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance
· Use key programmes such as Google AdWords and Google Analytics to analyse and report on all PPC campaigns for all clients throughout the year
· Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
· Landing page testing and optimisation
· Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
· Edit and review all ad campaign copy and targeting to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI
Specific skills required for this role include but are not limited to:
- At least 2 years’ experience leading and developing PPC campaigns, preferably in an agency environment.
- GAP qualified.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines.
- Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools.
- Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships.
- Solid understanding of paid search best practice and working knowledge and/or strong interest in other media channels especially SEO and Social Media.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Experience working for big brands across B2B - especially finance - and Charity on complicated PPC campaigns.
- Experience working on synergy projects, specifically with Natural Search.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
Please forward your cv for further information on this excellent opportunity!