PHP/ Drupal Developer
A leading online publication is seeking a PHP/Drupal developer to join an existing development team of 25. The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Develop highly functional websites using Drupal 6 and 7, including custom module development.
- Work closely with internal design and back end teams to deliver complete products.
This role is for an experienced PHP/Drupal Developer, interested in working as part of a larger team to deliver advanced Drupal websites. The successful candidate will need to be able to solve problems creatively, and will need a broad understanding of web technology.
- Development of the group websites
- Development of Drupal modules, plugins and themes
- Database design (MySQL)
- Integration with internal systems (CMS, subscription systems etc)
- Integration of front end designs supplied by the internal web design team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Four plus years' experience in web development
- Familiarity with Agile development
- 4 years of experience in the following computer skills/products:
- PHP/Drupal, including Drupal 7. A good knowledge of views api, entity api, theme api and ctools api, hook api, Panels, and Nodequeue is highly desirable.
- Experience in custom module development is required.
- MySQL or other relational databases
- Some UNIX/Linux
Great opportunity to move into Project Management.
For more info please call Ashley McBean on 0207 469 5255- Interviews are being held next week.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com