Product Development Manager
Are you ready to help us shape the future?
Product Development Manager
The most important asset in a company is its employees. Get those right and barring a few tweaks, the rest should take care of itself.
The environment you work in, is a reflection of the output and quality you generate. That's why they're investing 15% of their Net profit into improving their employees surroundings, their comfort and their 'at work experience'
Iron sharpens Iron! So the Technology you use should be 2nd to none. That's why they're a leading advocate of using the most up-to-date, bleeding edge systems. The best people, using the best tech, produces the best results.
A bit about the role
The primary purpose of the role will be to manage and coordinate the future direction of the company's products. This will include evaluating and ensuring technical feasibility, design optimisation and production issues. This will be done by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables and pricing.
You will work closely with your team of Product Owners to map out and strategize the best route from new concepts, to launching usable technology that is relevant to our chosen markets, as well as being commercially successful.
You will always have one eye on the Balanced Business Plan. With the ability to prioritize conflicting deadlines, you will always consider the needs of the customer, as well as the needs of the business.
A bit about you
You're a lover of technology, who's absolutely passionate about AI, machine learning, augmented reality and have a deep desire to use and integrate these emerging technologies to obtain maximum adoption for the customer's and company's benefit.
What do you need?
- Experience of reporting on management data
- Experience conducting extensive market research effectively, and present findings to management including gap analysis on competitor's products
- A methodical and logical approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to manage expectations and relay technical information to users with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Commercial awareness and general business acumen
- Ability to communicate in a clear and articulate manner
- An understanding of hardware, firmware, software and programming
- The ability to learn and understand technical concepts and requirements quickly
- Collaborative approach, must be able to build good working relationships
What's in it for you?
- Fun, fun, fun. 'If you love what you do, you will love doing it with us'
- Progression, or as much as you would like. The company truly believe that their staff is the lifeblood of the business. If you're progressing, so are they.
- A unique working day. It's a cliché, but because of the type of environment this company has built, it really is a case of no 2 days being the same.
- Technology is their world. Every toy, gadget, app and system, along with a few extra will be available to you and get this, they pay you to play with them!
While this company has been in operation for 30 years, their success comes as a result of updating and developing the best practices in all areas of their business. Each employee is professional and cares deeply about what they do. If you gravitate towards driven but charismatic close-knit groups, you'll fit in here.
If you have stories about your previous successes in a software testing role (or in a personal capacity), we'd love to hear them.
All contact will remain confidential throughout our recruitment process.
If you believe you 'have the right stuff', CSG have a retained opportunity that may be right for you. Please forward your CV to the advert and wait for the call that could really change your life.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960174875