Are you a Reception Teacher?
100% committed to teaching?
Looking for an amazing opportunity?
We are looking to appoint on behalf of a brand new multi-faith Primary School based in West London starting in September 2013. This is a fantastic unique opportunity for a Reception Teacher to aid in shaping a school from its foundation in a brand new 4-11 primary school.
You will be working with a pioneering group which is a flagship of the DfE Free Schools programme, and the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK.
- Hold a UK Teaching Qualification (PGCE/GTP/NQT, newly qualified teacher welcomed)
- Good standard of GCSE's (Maths and English)
- Have a sound knowledge of the curriculum
- Committed to student progression
- Inspirational to a new generation of children
- A friendly and welcoming team
- Opportunities for professional development
- School laptop
- Childcare vouchers
- Free school meals
- Working with supportive parents, carers and the community
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people.
Successful Teachers will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check being undertaken before the position commences.
To be a part of this amazing opportunity, contact Tracy Wisdom on 0800 731 8883 or today.