Marketing Communications Specialist
UPS is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight; the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. The company can be found on the Web at UPS.com, on Facebook at ups.uk and its corporate blog can be found at blog.ups.com.
We are looking for candidates with aspirations to grow within the Company and are motivated to pursue potentially an international career within UPS (position based in Feltham, West London).
Purpose of the Job:
- To promote and protect the UPS Brand via external communication strategies including advertising, customer relationship management (CRM), public relations, customer materials and digital/social media.
- To manage external agencies and suppliers to develop and execute Communication plans and strategies.
- To work with internal departments including the European Head Office and Corporate Head Office in delivering the Communication plan.
- Work with PR agency to develop press releases and other PR campaigns
- Co-ordinate CRM campaigns including proof reading and localization of content
- Liaise with agencies to co-ordinate advertising plans
- Ensure campaigns are communicated to sales teams and other internal departments
- Develop case studies and other communication materials for use by sales teams and other groups
- Ensure all external communications meet language and brand guidelines
- Manage regular proof reading and testing tasks for the updating of ups.com
- General support on ad hoc communications projects
- Some travel within the UK will be required.