Primary Teaching Jobs in North Wales
Day to Day job opportunities for Key Stage 2 Teachers in Flintshire
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
The school, the child…
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Flintshire, Wrexham and Cheshire areas. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. Within these schools our teachers support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EAL and from many different home lives, across foundation, key stage one and two. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our teachers with the schools and children to which they work with best.
We are looking for KS2 teachers with Qualified Teacher Status, who are registered with The General Teaching Council Wales(GTCW) for day to day and long term assignments, who can…
- be available and ready to accept bookings in the mornings
- have pre prepared work that you can take and deliver effectively in the classroom
- have experience of teaching children at KS2
- will treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
- develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks