Excellent permanent Payroll Administrator opportunity - Berkhamsted
A leading business in the recruitment industry based in Berkhamsted are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in with all elements of Payroll and be a self-motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Managing the whole Payroll process from end to end the main Payroll Administrator responsibilities will be:
- Process staff and candidates each month, including Starters & Leavers
- Tax & National insurance calculations
- Pension Information
- SSP / SMP / SPP
- Answering enquiries
- Producing reports on an ad-hoc basis
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a Payroll role, with good understanding of HMRC rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working in a busy payroll environment
If you want to take the next step with your career and you are interested in this Payroll Administrator role, please apply or contact me at