Civils Cabel Engineer
Civils (Cables) Construction Manager - Permanent - South East
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Civil's Construction Manager with cables experience to work for an international Wind Farm developer.
As a successful Civils Construction Manager you will be responsible for the onshore activities including development through to commissioning, Management and Project co-ordination.
Additional responsibilities as the Civils Construction Manager will include the incorporation of legislative health, safety and environmental factors whilst delivering the project. You will also be working to deadlines and budgets whilst liaising with other senior members of staff.
To be considered you will meet most or all of the following:
- Proven commercial experience managing projects full lifecycle from design through to commissioning successfully and to budget
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to interface with various stakeholders and subcontractors
- Previous RFQ technical preparation, evaluation and negotiation experience
- Safety focused/ knowledge of HSE standards preferable
Salary will be in line with your level of experience + benefits.
To learn more about this role, please send your latest CV to Miriam Taha at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com